Why work for INA?
Your skills, talents and passions will be highly valued here and used to bring real change to the communities we serve. When your career is connected to your personal values, you’re in your perfect role and this is when energy, drive and great job satisfaction come naturally – improving the lives of children and their communities.
People start here because they are looking to do something bigger than themselves. They stay here because they can see and feel the impact that they’re having, while developing new skills.
We’re looking for passionate people to join us. We have opportunities in a variety of roles – click on the items to read about them.
Current Employment Opportunities
INA does not currently have any roles to apply for. Please check back for new employment opportunities.
Or, check here for other ways to join INA’s team.
Did you know…?*
- 92% of employers said relevant volunteer experience gives candidates an advantage in job interviews. Volunteering is the single best way to land an ethical job. And the majority of not-for-profit recruiters view volunteer experience as important.
- 95% of employers agreed that volunteering can be a credible way of gaining real-work experience to add to your resume.
- 85% of hirers believe that volunteering is just as credible as paid work when it is relevant to your desired role or industry.
- Volunteering shows valuable personality traits. Experience volunteering demonstrates to employers who you are and what your core values are.
*Sources: Seek.com.au and EthicalJobs.com.au
If you wish to contact us about anything relating to the opportunities listed please get in touch with us:
- call us on 1300 731 550
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to International Needs Australia, PO Box 121, MITCHAM VIC 3132