Garage sales, muffin bakes, fun runs, sausage sizzles and movie nights – fundraising for INA is a fun activity that can include the whole families or groups of friends and is a great way to make a big difference in the lives of others.
Your help means that INA’s work can go on making positive improvements to the lives of people affected by poverty and discrimination.
The ways of fundraising for INA are only limited by your imagination. If you would like to discuss an idea you have or if you need questions answered about fundraising, we would love to hear from you.
Here are a few more ideas:
- Trivia Night - have fun with this favourite fundraiser (hold an auction of donated prizes);
- Guessing competition – fill a jar with lollies and sit it in your work place and allow people to guess the amount of lollies in the jar for a gold coin.
- Garage Sale – donate the profit;
- Movie Night – charge a donation as entry fee;
- Sell Chocolates in your workplace, church, school or club (www.fundraising.com.au);
- Sausage Sizzle at your workplace, church, school or club;
- Pancake Morning Tea (grab some pancake mix, a sandwich maker, toppings and some good coffee);
- Organise a group movie event at an agreeable cinema - charge a premium on the tickets;
- Dinner Party (charge per head) - kids become the waiters (encourage tipping which go to charity!);
- Biscuit run – make biscuits and sell them in bundles of 10, make it a family day and then drop them off.
Get in touch with us