The following positions are currently available:
Program Manager (International Programs)
INA (International Needs Australia) is looking for an excellent and committed Program Manager to work within the International Programs team to achieve the strategic goals of the organisation.
This is the ideal position for anyone who has the passion, the experience and the energy to be the leader in a small ‘hands on’ team of development professionals.
INA is a Christian Organisation, journeying to create a just world where girls and boys, men and women are treated equally with respect, dignity and opportunity to reach their full potential.
We are committed to building innovative partnerships for community well being and empowering women and children in our work.
- Program Manager – Permanent Part Time (30 hours per week)
- Salary packaging and flexible working arrangements available
- Based in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne (Vermont)
- Willing to travel to Asia and Africa regions.
The Program Manager will:
- Assume primary responsibility for INA’s development programmes, including all projects and staff who work in the programme area.
- Take responsibility for programme quality and compliance with INA partners in the field.
- Take responsibility for compliance within the DFAT Head Agreement, the ACFID Code of Conduct, and other relevant Codes and Policies and Procedures.
- Contribute to a constructive workplace environment as a member of the Management Team
- Experience in managing aid, development, and/or international programs
- Experience working with International partners
- Experience managing DFAT funded programs
- The successful applicant will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in community development, international development or similar.
Click here for a full Position Description
How to Apply:
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Friday 6th April 2018. Applications for this position must include a resume and a cover letter addressing the Qualifications
and Selection Criteria
. For any further information email address above or call 03 9877 7177.
INA is a child safe organisation, our recruitment and selection process reflect our commitment to the safety of children in all our activities. INA welcomes people from diverse backgrounds, culture and experience. Criminal record checks, working with children and reference checks will be undertaken for successful applicant.