Internships and Volunteering
Put Your Passion to Work
Our volunteers come from all spheres of life – students, retirees, professionals and the general public … The one thing that they share in common is a strong desire to help improve the lives of the world’s poorest.
Reasons to Volunteer
Being part of a team that is geared towards overcoming poverty is a big incentive to volunteer – here are a few additional reasons to consider:
- Professionals are able to represent their company and their company’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Professionals are able to use their skills and talents beyond profit driven settings;
- Students get to meet our teams and gain work experience at the same time;
- Retirees can put their years of valuable experience to work;
- Those with spare time can be rewarded with a fulfilling experience.
Current Volunteering Opportunities
If you have skills and experience with compiling and creating short promotional style video presentations, then we would love to hear from you (skills with Adobe Premier preferred but not essential).
If you have great writing skills then we can put you to work. We’d like to produce interesting blogs that detail the work we do around the world. You will be provided rough writings and turn these into beautiful blog entries.
We need folks that can input data into our computer systems. You don’t need any special training – we’ll show you the ropes..
If you wish to contact us about anything relating to the opportunities listed please get in touch with us:
- call us on 1300 731 550
- email us at email@example.com
- write to International Needs Australia, PO Box 121, MITCHAM VIC 3132
Or fill in the following form: