Corporate Social Responsibility
Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have. Businesses do well when they care about communities and do good for society and the environment.
Research shows that people care where they work and what they buy. 75% of the population would consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work, and 60% care if their work makes a difference! Therefore, there is more pressure, especially from the younger generation of consumers, than ever before on businesses to create a positive impact.
INA is best placed to help businesses achieve that objective. We’d love for your business to partner with us on a journey of transformation together.
Your business saves on tax, improves their corporate image and achieves a better bottom line… while making a difference to the world!
Reasons to journey with INA
- Pooling our different strengths, together we can achieve much more for our society than individually,
- Strengthen business brand and performance, improving your customer loyalty and positioning your businesses for the 21st century by being a caring company,
- Enhance business’ social license,
- A platform to engage staff and create a culture of care for the society and environment, enhancing staff retention
- INA’s approach is empowering local Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) to deliver impactful programs,
- All cash donations to INA are tax deductible, which means every dollar of your business’s spending on social impact is worth more than one dollar spent,
- Every dollar donated from business can be matched by a four dollar grant from the Australian Government..
What will partnership with INA look like
- Find a common interest (for example: women’s empowerment, child rights, sustainability),
- INA offers a space for co-creation of innovative partnerships based on the principles of transparency, trust, equity and mutual benefits for business, society and the environment,
- Support an INA project in your field of interest,
- INA reports back to you and will promote our work and your contribution.
Meet our Current Partners
Get in touch.
We’d love to hear from you!